Sunday, January 23, 2011

What we have to work with!

When I say we, I'm referring to those who are involved in the restoration process. I have my own restoration project I am working on, but I did offer to maintain the blog for the Friends of the Thompson House group. That being said, it's time to look at what they have to work with, starting with exterior pictures:

East side or front of the house

South side

West side or rear of the house
I'm sure by now you are scratching you head and asking yourself "Why?" Well the answer is simple: Because! All kidding aside, finding an old and neglected house (like this one) that is still standing (minus the roof and some trim around doors and windows) is quite remarkable. Sure there is some brick and structural work to be done, but with the right workers, determination and time all things are possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment